she had Quit, a lifetime of smoking had damaged her lungs and she was asthmatic. On Christmas Day her son hosted their family Christmas
at his home at Cudlee Creek in the Adelaide Hills. The air was still smoke affected from the recent
fires, so she had taken the precaution of taking prednisolone tablets and had
her puffer and a nebulizer with her. She
died trying to get the childproof lid off the Ventolin to put into the nebulizer.
and imagine your family if this was you! Your kids or your partner watching you
go blue in the face and stop breathing. That is what happened to one of my very
best friends. The grief is horrendous! I
feel as though I have a huge hole in my heart. Her kids and her granddaughters
are feeling totally lost.
get on and Quit if you are a smoker. It
is just a habit and it can be changed. I
have helped well over 600 people to quit now and the sooner you do it the
better. Don’t put another family though