Your quit smoking timeline is interesting and you will feel the benefits almost instantly when you quit smoking with hypnosis. Your body will recover over time as you remain smoke free.
- After 20 minutes – your heart rate will already start to slow back towards normal
- After 2 hours – your heart rate and blood pressure will be near normal and your peripheral circulation will improve. Nicotine is actually only addictive for around 2 hours. People who have quit cold turkey start feeling intense feelings of craving, anxiety, increased appetite (this is sugar withdrawal mainly because tobacco is cured in molasses). Those who quit with hypnosis do not have all these feelings and the sugar can be managed with a few sultanas of similar.
- After 12 hours the carbon monoxide level in your body decreases and blood oxygen returns to normal.
- After 24 hours your risk of heart attack is already decreasing
- After 48 hours your senses of small and taste starts to recover.
- After 3 days the nicotine is completely out of your body. Those who quit with hypnosis are relaxed and able to easily control any thoughts about smoking that may come into their mind.
- After 2-3 weeks your circulation and lung function will improve significantly and you will not be feeling so puffed when you exercise.
- Over the next 1-9 months your lungs begin to repair, the cilia regrow and you reduce your risk of infection.
- After one year your risk of heart disease is halved.
- After 5- 15 years your blood vessels recover and your risk of stroke is the same as someone who never smoked
- After 10 years your risk of lung cancer drops to a half of that of a smoker’s.
The long-term benefits of quitting smoking are fantastic. According to the American Heart Association, non-smokers, on average, live 14 years longer than smokers
Quitting smoking with hypnosis eliminates all the unpleasant side effects of quitting cold turkey or by using cemical products to help.
To quit now the easy way just click on the booking tab on the left and enjoy a much healthier future.