Watch the video NOW to learn about the
EIGHT sneaky symptoms of anxiety
- Often feel fearful
- Worry constantly
- Be nervous all the time
- feel physical symptoms like being short of breath, having chest pains
But there are some lesser-known ways that anxiety can show up in your life, too.
These are the EIGHT Sneaky Symptoms of Anxiety Everyone Should know…
- The need to perfect and control every situation
- Stressed, overwhelmed, frantic and always busy!
- Procrastination – put off things that should be done
- Unfinished projects left hanging
- Social withdrawal – avoid situations and events that would normally be enjoyed
- Snappy and irritable
- Hypervigilance – constant fear of the worst and over-thinking of every situation
- Poor- quality sleep
Hypnotherapy can help.
- Change how you think and act
- Refocus your thought process, helping you feel safe and secure
And there is evidence that hypnotherapy and self hypnosis works
In a study by Hammond D.C. (2010) Expert review of Neurotherapeutics, it was found that:
“Self-Hypnosis Training represents a rapid, cost-effective, non-addictive and safe alternative to medication for the treatment of anxiety-related conditions.”
Book HERE for your Complimentary Discovery Consultation
And let the change Begin